Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift cards are not available online and can only be purchased in store.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 11th March 2021
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical All Bikes Electric gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased ONLY at stand-alone physical All Bikes Electric stores.
3. All Bikes Electric reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our All Bikes Electric gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your All Bikes Electric gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. All Bikes Electric gift cards remain the property of All Bikes Electric who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your All Bikes Electric gift card can be redeemed in any All Bikes Electric Stores in the UK provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, an All Bikes Electric purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 24 months from the date of issue.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual All Bikes Electric gift card can hold is £2500.00
8. Your All Bikes Electric gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase.
11. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction. To transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card, please contact our Customer Service team.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your All Bikes Electric is lost or stolen, All Bikes Electric is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. All Bikes Electric cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on an All Bikes Electric gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Bikes Electric cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
13. Should your All Bikes Electric gift card become damaged, All Bikes Electric will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a All Bikes Electric gift card
14. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new All Bikes Electric gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using an All Bikes Electric gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the All Bikes Electric gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by All Bikes Electric gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.